Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Sister's Keeper

My sister’s keeper is about a family that has a daughter who has leukemia and has been fighting leukemia cancer most of her life. The family also has a younger daughter who is healthy and has been giving her older sister all the organs she has needed. So in a way they had the younger daughter so she could give her sister all her vital organs. The younger daughter ends up suing the parents for rights to her body and the parents are in shock. What ends up happening you would never expect to happen.


My favorite part of the movie is when the youngest daughter goes in to talk to the lawyer. She hands him all the papers and he looks at her in astonishment. He can’t believe this little girl is so serious about suing her parents. Once he starts to read the story he realizes this little girl has a real fighting chance at winning. Over all I thought the movie was very touching and really tugged on the heart strings.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! That sounds like something i would like to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not typically into this type of movie but the young sister sounds pretty cool and everyone likes when the good person wins. I might watch this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. my mom saw this but its not the movie for me so i dont think i am going to watch it but post good movies and i will

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a great movie ! .. and you are very right when you say "something happens that you least expect" ... this is a really good movie to watch !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex, this sounds like a great movie. I am definantly going to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can relate to this because my grandma had the same cancer and it was a rough road.

    ReplyDelete