Monday, October 11, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

Alice in Wonderland stars Mia Wasikowska as Alice and Anne Hathaway as the White Queen. Helena Bonham Carter as the Red Queen and Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter. This movie follows the same story line as the Disney's Alice in Wonderland. For the people who have not watched the Disney's Alice in Wonderland, it is about a girl who follows a rabbit and falls down a hole into another world. It tells of her many adventures in Wonderland.

I really enjoyed this movie I thought that it was a lot like the original except for it didn't have any singing. It also seemed to be a lot more scary than I had remember it being. Over I really thought that it was a great movie and would recommend it to most anyone.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't saw the new movie but I do remember the old one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the new one and i thought it was very trippy i guess is the only word i could think of to describe it but its definetly a good movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree this was a really good movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the original cartoon disney movie was better, but this one is good too. I like the Chesser cat, he is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kind of adventures does she have? I've also seen the original, but not the new version. I just can't decide if it is worth it or not, though it would be interesting if this version is more grown-up.

    ReplyDelete