Monday, December 6, 2010

Polar Express

Polar Express is an animated movie. It is about a boy, the voice of Tom Hanks, who is doubting whether or not Santa is a real person. He boards a train with about ten other kids on it. The conductor of the train tells them that they are going to the North Pole. The boy still doubting doesn't believe the conductor or the other kids. On the train ride the boy meets a couple different people and in the end believes in Santa.

This is my favorite Christmas movie and I think that it proves a really good point, to never stop believing. I would recommend it to anyone.

5 comments:

  1. dude! the polar express is one of my favorite movies. I watch it every christmas with my little brother. I remeber in middle school when we did that play about it good timesd good times. Nice blog alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. The polar express to me is a very good movie...I just wish santa was real =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen the movie, but the book it is based on was one of my favorites when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing movie !! ... Love the characters and how they are protrayed .. Gotta always love santa claus :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not scene this movie. I heard it was good but I do not think i would like it because i am not a fan of kid and christmas movies. But i heard it was good so maybe i will watch it.

    ReplyDelete